Cabal Wiki
Advertisement
The Sacrifice of the Heathens
Given by: Yuan
Location: Port Lux
Level: Level 55
Requirements: None
Type: Scenario
Scenario: The Sword of the Guardian
Preceding quest: Arionell Leaves
Following quest: Candid Provocation

Introductory[ | ]

Yuan, who is at the official residence of Port Lux, is looking for me. Go inside and meet her.

Objective[ | ]

Go find the place where the heretics perform their rituals and take care of them. Once you finish that task, go back to Yuan.

Reward[ | ]

You must return to Yuan in Port Lux for the reward:

Experience: 93,952 EXP
Amount: 54,000

Dialogue[ | ]

Initial Dialogue[ | ]

Dialogue with Yuan
"We received a report. Apparently, a large party was seen going somewhere last night. According to the items they were seen carrying, it seems they were preparing for some sort of offering. It would certainly seem to be in preparation for some unusual ceremony. "
Option:
[where were they said to be going?]
"It is probably to one of the natural hideouts int he vicinity that shouldnt' be too hard to find. There is an urgent need to investigate them. The regular army in Port Lux is yet to be organized completely, and this matter is too critical to wait for support from the Tower of Sages to arrive... Help us. You must go and kill them. As I have entered the approximate location in the GPS, refer to it."

Completion Dialogue[ | ]

Dialogue with Yuan

"There is something that I have not told you yet.
Naain said that the secret society known as Prometeus lies behind all the matters into which we are looking.
My strong suspicion of Port Lux is due to information I heard indicating that the members of Prometeus are aiming to contact the heathens.
I wonder what they are scheming...."
Options:
[[So the name of the secret society is Prometeus...]
"Though you performed a good sweep of them, apparently, some of them escaped via the port.
We must fully mobilize our information network throughout the three continents to carefully watch their actions and ascertain where they have gone and what they are planning to do.
First... It's Arionell, isn't it? She must return first.
Options:
[Wait for Arionell.]
Advertisement