Introduction[edit | edit source]
From level 120 on your character begins to accrue Soul Ability Experience (AXP) along with your regular EXP. Once 10,000,000 AXP is reached you obtain 1 Ability Point (AP). You can use AP to equip and level up Runes to further improve your character.
Earning AXP[edit | edit source]
AXP is earned by two methods. Through attacking monsters in dungeons and maps and through Mission War.
AXP from monsters[edit | edit source]
- Just like EXP, AXP is acquired by killing monsters in dungeons and maps. The amount of AXP you earn is proportional to the amount of EXP you earn according to the following:
- AXP = (Conversion Factor) x (EXP)
- The conversion factor depends on your level according to:
For example: If your character is level 120 and you attack a mob and gain 100,000 EXP you will also gain 75,000 AXP. However if your character is level 175 you would gain 100,000 AXP.
Note: After level 190 your character no longer gains EXP however you still gain AXP.
AXP from Mission War[edit | edit source]
- The amount of AXP you receive is calculated based upon your personal score at the end of Mission War.
- 1 personal score equals 100,000 AXP.
Limitation[edit | edit source]
- Every 10,000,000 AXP earns you 1 AP.
- Currently, 700 AP is the maximum.
Runes[edit | edit source]
Main Page: Runes
Essence Runes[edit | edit source]
Once you accumulate enough AP you can equip and level up Essence Runes. There are currently 28 different types of runes each giving your character different abilities. The effect of the runes are always active as long as the rune remains equipped.
- Essence Runes require AP and cores to equip and level.
- Leveling runes increases their effects.
- You may only equip a maximum of 14 Essence Runes.
- The AP and cores used to equip and level a rune ARE NOT returned if the rune is unequipped.
Blended Runes[edit | edit source]
Blended runes are very similar to essence runes however they cannot be upgraded by leveling them. Furthermore, they only activate periodically when casting a skill.
- Blended Runes require AP and cores to equip.
- You may only equip a maximum of 3 Blended Runes.
- The AP and cores used to equip a rune ARE NOT returned if the rune is unequipped.