There are many quests are avaialbe which give rewards such as items, Alz and EXP.
CABAL Online provides over 900 quests. Quests are divided into [Progress], [Scenario], and [General] depending on their characteristics, and they give you a chance to obtain necessary iname items; the in-game currency Alz, items, skills, and map codes.
Quests are a great source for motivation and fun, rendering the game scenario more engaging and your hunting experience more exciting.
- Storyline Quests – The main quests in Cabal. They have good rewards and are necessary to progress to different locations in Cabal.
- Normal quests – Optional quests given by different NPCs. They usually involve killing monsters or acquiring items from drops.
- Hidden Helper T quests – Optional quests. The task usually includes killing monsters for a hard-to-find item.
- Daily quest – Repeatable quests that can be done once per day to gain EXP, Guild Points, AXP and Quest Capsules.
- Battle Style Level Up – Level Up quests are mandatory quests for characters to increase their Class Rank.
- Dungeons – Dungeon quests are started once inside the more complicated scenarios, and are used to provide hints on what to do next.
- Capsule Quests - Quests received from a Quest Capsule. Possible rewards include EXP and Stain Clones upon completion.