Guild system offers a number of significant improvements, making managing a guild easier than ever.
The level of a guild will determine the benefits, such as maximum number of members and access to the warehouse, and will be based on how many Guild points the members of the guild have accumulated.
[edit | edit source]
- When a guild is created it will automatically be level 1.
- By gaining Guild points the Guild can level up to level 5.
- The guild automatically levels-up once it reaches the required number of guild points.
- Guild points are gained by every single member of the guild. It is based on the Ability points earned, which is gained while hunting or in the TG War Map.
- Even players under Level 120, the level usually required to gain AP, will receive AP for the purposes of the Guild system. Those under 120 will receive the same amount of AP as a level 120-129 character.
- Guild points will be updated hourly and can be seen from the Guild UI.
- After level-up Guild points will not reset, instead accumulating towards the next target.
How many Guild Points does a guild need to level?[edit | edit source]
For each level you require a different amount of Guild Points.
- To reach level 2 a guild requires 3,000 Guild Points.
- To reach level 3 a guild requires 18,000 Guild Points (15,000 new points).
- To reach level 4 a guild requires 58,000 Guild Points (40,000 new points).
- To reach level 5 a guild requires 138,000 Guild Points (80,000 new points).
What does the level mean?[edit | edit source]
The level of the guild will impact two things: the number of guild members it can have and whether or not it can access the warehouse feature.
- Level 1 Guild can have a maximum of 30 members.
- Level 2 Guild can have a maximum of 60 members.
- Level 3 Guild can have a maximum of 90 members.
- Level 4 Guild can have a maximum of 120 members.
- Level 5 Guild can have a maximum of 150 members.