Cabal has three broad categories of crafting:
- Basic Crafting
- Crafting of potions, buff potions, return stones etc.
- Temporary Crafting
- Crafting of items using temporary craft formula cards.
Note: Professional and Basic crafting may only be done by characters above level 50 who have obtained the C.A. Transmuter. Temporary crafting may be done by any character with the proper materials.
How to start
At level 50 you'll get a quest called "The Last Knight". After you finish it, you`ll get the map code for Port Lux. Now you can use Port Manager Karter in Green Despair to get there. To start crafting you'll need a C.A. Transmuter, which you can get from Port Lux Core Alchemist, Yerte.
Select Craft Type
From Yerte you can choose one from the 5 different C.A.Transmuters. Each transmuter allows different types of professional crafting based upon type. Any of the transmuters allows basic crafting.
- Armor – Creates Armor Set pieces used by Warrior and Force Shielder.
- Battle – Creates Battle Set pieces used by Force Archer and Force Blader.
- Martial – Creates Martial Set pieces used by Wizard and Blader.
- Sword – Creates Great Swords, Daikatanas, Blades and Katanas.
- Artifact – Creates Rings, Amulets, Orbs and Crystals.
Once you have your transmuter you're ready to start crafting.
- Professional Crafting guide – How to start professional crafting.
- Professional Craft (Armorset) – Armor set crafting & recipies
- Professional Craft (Battleset) – Battle set crafting & recipies
- Professional Craft (Martialset) – Martial set crafting & recipies
- Professional Craft (Sword) – Sword crafting & recipies
- Professional Craft (Artifact) – Artifact crafting & recipies
- Professional Craft Types and Outcome – Information abut the different effects you get from crafting (Deathblow, Will etc.)
- [] – How to start basic crafting.
- Basic Craft recipes – List of all available recipes from formula cards.
- Formula Card drop locations – Where to obtain basic craft formula cards.
- Basic Craft material drop locations – Where to obtain basic craft material.
- Temporary Crafting guide – How to start temporary crafting.
- Forcium Craft – Craft non-slot and 1-slot forcium/mithril.
- Epic Bike Craft – Craft epic Astral Bikes
- Damage Amplifier Craft – Damage amplifier potions used for Mission War
- Craft Material – Information on all crafting materials.
|Basic Crafting||Request Crafting • Charms • Damage Amplifiers|
|Equipment||Professional Amity Crafting|
|Materials||Craft Material • Material Drops|